About Me

My photo
Surat, India
Spirituality and Politics are my passions!

Tuesday 11 September 2012

What a wonder life is!

I enjoy being alive. And I never cease to wonder at being alive. Sometimes, I feel wondrous that I am part of this thinking, moving, active mass of humanity. It amazes me that I am a part of this experience of thing called LIFE - smelling, tasting, feeling, hearing, seeing the physical experiences that are offered by spending the time on this planet. And more than the sensory stimulations, I am more amazed at the range of experiences  that are offered by forming and creating relations with other individuals that exist on this planet. It is not hard to say what provides me with a greater stimulus and richness of experience while leading the LIFE. Definitely, the relationships we form and the consequent experiences that we go through are much more valuable and enriching to us as a human being. Summing up, there are two types of stimulus that are given to us by LIFE:
  1. Physial
  2. Metaphysical  
Both help us to grow and experience the myriad aspects of LIFE. However,  to me, the feat of walking through the maze of interpersonal relationships is far more challenging and full of satisfaction than the simple physical stimuli catering to senses only. I think that as we move in life and grow older, the yearning for Metaphysical stimuli starts dominating the Physical. The reason is that learning from relationships is  the primary goal for which we have come on this planet. It is our raison-de-etre. All souls that choose to come as human beings on this planet come with a specific reason- to learn a particular lesson. This lesson or Life goal is synchronised with life goals of other souls that share the same space-time as us in the form of human beings. Thus,  process of give and take is initiated between us and our fellow travellers, resulting in eventual learning of the Life goals of all concerned. The Souls keep incarnating again and again until all the life goals pre-ordained by them are achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment