About Me

My photo
Surat, India
Spirituality and Politics are my passions!

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Questions of Existence

Picking up the link from where I left in my last post, let us enumerate some questions relevant to our existence here on this Earth.

Why are we here?

Who am I?
What is right or what is wrong?
Purpose of life?
Why should I be good ?
What is significance of Karma?
Is there a destiny?
Can I change course of my life?
What is success?
What is failure?
What is happiness?
What is love?
Are our lives interconnected?
Is there nothing after death ?
Is there nothing before birth?
If everything is preordained, why should I make any efforts?
If everything is not preordained, are efforts everything?
What is a good life?
What is a wasted life?
Is life worth living till the end?
What is consciousness?
What is subconscious?
Does such a thing as soul exist?
Why we are attracted to a particular person, place or event?

Such questions have tormented the philosophers and layman alike. There are no easy answers. I too have thought about them all through my life. E.g., I used to swing between the two extremes - of life which is preordained and that in which there is nothing ordained. It was extremely confusing. The reasons were obvious:

1. If it is preordained, there is nothing that  we do will make a difference in path charted out for us. Thus, our  success or failure is not in our hands. Then, why make extra efforts!!
2. If it is not ordained, then life path is totally uncertain at beginning of life. Everything is in our hands. Our success or failure is totally dependent on our efforts. Then, why some people never succeed inspite of all efforts!!
However, I believe that if we make some  fundamental assumptions about the human existence, a lot of things fall into place.
In fact, if you believe in the model  which I call "Frame of Human Existence", and which I will describe in my future posts, you will  find that the answers to almost all of the questions that I have written above are received suo moto. Belief in that model successfully explains all that there is to the human existence.There is no need to articulate heavy philosophies or lengthy answers in response to above questions. Everything just falls into place.
It is so simplistic and self-explanatory that I can't believe no one else in human history  has attempted to do this before. I love this "Frame of Human Existence" and hope you will like it too. So many of my doubts and anxieties related to my Existence have vanished after I started believing in the frame. Not  only this, I think it is helping me to become a better person by the day, by the hour.....
PS: If you like what you read here, whether you agree with it or not, I will appreciate if you leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment